Join the SejalIT Inc. team! Our employees come from a wide range of cultural, educational and geographic backgrounds and are able to work in a dynamic and professional environment that values each person’s perspective. We believe in uncovering and embracing talents in all forms. After all, it’s the ingenuity, unique talents, backgrounds and experience of our associates nationwide that enables us to help our clients reach their goals. Nurturing and retaining these talented associates is just as important to us as attracting them. We establish mentoring relationships, provide development opportunities and encourage individuals to stretch their capabilities. The result is an experienced pool of professionals as well as organizational stability.
SejalIT Inc. receives requisitions from our clients located all across the US. If you are looking for an energetic, challenging and rewarding environment then Outcomes is the place to be. We bring about people, ideas and capital to bring about progress. If you have excellent reasoning and analytical abilities with good communication skills, a passion for growth and determination for success then we would like to get acquainted with you. Please click here or email us at info@SejalIT.com to get connected to us.
Title: Open Source Architect
Location: San Jose, CA, TX, NY, CO, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Work on integrations (web apps, third services and API related) for our platformIntegrate with systems such as SAP, SSO and other enterprise applications
Learn about new technologies and also be ready to take a part in the building of the product.
Strong hands-on experience with AngularJS, and NodeJS
Experience with single-page application and MEAN stack
Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solution(s) for responsive/adaptive scenarios
Building out new features and refactoring old ones, primarily in Angular
Unit testing (Jasmine, Sinon etc)
End to End testing (Protractor)
Test Driven Development
• API Development
• API Integrations
•User Interface design and implementation
•Responsive Design and implementation
•Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
Job Title: Node.js Web Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Overall 4 or 5 years of experience in web application development.
Must have strong experience in working with Node.js web applications,and also experience working on different modules of Node.js
Experience working on MONGODB.
Experience working on Agile SDLC methodology
Experience working on Angular.js or any client – side MVC frameworks.
Demonstrate an ability to work on a diverse scope of projects
Familiarity with: SVN or GIT, Linux
Job Title: Business / Data Analyst with Financial Performance Reporting
Location: BayArea, CA and New York, NY
Duration: 6 months plus ext possible
No. of Positions: 10
Position Type: Contract
Primary Skills: 5+ years’ experience of Wealth Management/Private Bank & Financial Performance Reporting knowledge as Business/Data Analyst.
5+ years’ experience of Wealth Management/Private Bank & Financial Performance Reporting knowledge as Business/Data Analyst.
5+ years’ experience of data analysis writing multi-table queries using PL/SQL.
4 – 5 years development experience.
Required Skills- Oracle, SQL, ability to conduct data analysis, good Investments domain understanding.
Good communication skills.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: BayArea, CA and Northern NJ
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months +
Experience at any two of the following is required.
Media industry experience
Entertainment industry experience
Experience at an Online company
Consumer Facing project experience
Mobile related project experience
Advanced/Enhanced TV related project experience
Role & Responsibilities:
Provide leadership in gathering business requirements, documenting functional specifications and user acceptance testing related activities
Effectively gather requirements, document functional/non-functional specifications, use cases, business process flows.
Also be prepared to write user acceptance test script along with the business team
Work with business and technical Subject Matter Experts to develop thorough understanding of Applications, Systems, Business Methods and Strategies
Review/approve all project-related documents and artifacts produced
Potential involvement in triaging defects during the QA testing cycle
Schedule meetings, take meeting minutes, action items, and communicate effectively with all parties
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Provide clarification to both business and technical teams on Functional Specification/Non Functional Details
Must be process driven
Conducting JAD Sessions/Meetings
Qualifications & Requirements:
Minimum of 8-10 years of overall IT experience
Minimum of 5 years of Business Analysis experience
Product Development and/or Product Management experience a big plus.
Project Management experience a big plus.
Media and/or entertainment experience a major plus.
Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
Job Title: Selenium QA Engineer with API
Camarillo, CA / Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 6 Months
Design, develop, execute and maintain automated and Manual test scripts
Understanding of enterprise level automation needs and solutions
Good understanding of OOP concepts, Web services automation and Test Automation Frameworks.
Identify, communicate, and document discrepancies encountered during the testing phase.
Familiar with all types of testing including Black Box, White Box in an Agile environment.
Create and Maintain Technical documentation
Test Automation using Selenium Web Drivers API.
Supports automated script development and execution with QA Automation within Scrum Teams
Collaborating with product owners, stakeholders and potentially globally distributed teams
Develop and Enhance new or existing Automation Framework for test suites.
Manual testing experience for large enterprise strategic projects.
Perform other duties as assigned
Job Title: System Administrator
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: 6 Months
Exchange Server Management (IT IS), IT IS_EUCS_Messaging_MS Exchange Server, IT IS_DCS_System Admin_Windows
Act as an Level 3 engineer of cloud based solutions for customer environments. Help with analysis of migration from existing on premise and hosted mail environments to Office 365. Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Office 365 Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 ,MS Lync Voice and Active Directory, ADFS, Directory synchronization Design, planning and implementation experience with Windows Server technologies Experience with Microsoft Azure or other hosting technologies a plus Experience in other messaging solutions such as anti-virus/anti-spam appliances and or applications, archiving solutions, backup solutions, mobility solutions or real-time collaboration solutions a plus Project management and methodology skills a plus Strong customer relationship skills and willingness to lead customers through successful challenging projects
Office 365 Solution Level 3 engineer
Experience with Microsoft Office 365 at all levels highly preferred Five years minimum experience in MS Exchange, Active Directory and infrastructure technologies Two years minimum consulting experience Experience with MS Lync 2010/2013 SharePoint (2003, 2007, 2010) end-user and administration, not developer E-mail hygiene products like Forefront Online Protection for Exchange (FOPE), Postini, & AppRiver
Title: QA Tester
Location: Multiple Location
Duration: 12+ months
- Whitebox testing
- Java programing
- Test cases using Java
Title- .Net Developer (Should have worked in any automobile Manufacturing industry)
Location- BaArea, CA
Duration – 6+ months
Experience –5+ yrs
Solid experience with the .NET platform and possesses Enterprise application development experience.
Solid programming experience with C#, WCF, REST webservices, Entity Framework, ASP.NETMVC, SQL Server 2012.
Experience in MS SQL Server Programming (2008 R2/2012) is desired.
Experience in MVC, ORM tools, SOA is desired.
Expert knowledge of Ajax, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JQuery and JSON.
Java and other open source technologies is a plus.
Unit Testing and Continuous Integration.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using the .NET Framework and SQL technologies.
Expertize in developing webservices using WCF / Web APIs Restful services.
Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
This position will work closely with lead architect and software engineers.
Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise
Job Title: Big Data Lead Engineer
Location: BayArea,CA and Englewood, CO
Interview on phone
Duration: 6 -12 Months+ long term
Design and implement Big Data systems such as petabyte scale warehouses, batch and stream processing and analytics runtimes, or large-scale storage
Design and implement caching system based on Couchbase
Design and implement migration strategies for legacy systems
Diagnose and produce systems solutions to Big Data problems, such as scalability to thousands of processing units, load balancing or fast analytics on petabytes of data
Innovate in the Big Data space. Lead, dont follow
Contribute to our teams growing set of development platforms, tools, and processes
BS or equivalent in computer science or related disciplines
Experience with agile development processes
Proficient in conducting and communicating an evaluation and selection process
5+ years developing applications in Java/J2ee and utilizing Java/J2ee platform technologies
Strong software development skills (version control, code review, testing, release, monitoring, debugging)
Experience working on very large-scale data warehouses, transformation/analytics or storage systems
In-depth technical understanding of “NOSQL” technologies as well as
practical experience with at least two flavors of “NOSQL”
Distributed and cloud computing environment experience
Experience with ETL and Analytics processing using Pentaho
Experience with JSR-107 (Java Caching) a plus
Experience with Hortonworks is a plus
Experience with Cloudera is a plus
Experience with Couchbase is a plus
Experience with SolrCloud is a plus
Experience with indexing, searching, and analytics over large data sets
Experience developing applications in Java and utilizing Java platform technologies
Experience with Java web services including JAX-WS including WSDL driven and Java
driven development as well as message handlers,Understanding of XML, JSON, JAXB,
Strong knowledge of Unix shell scripting
Project Manager / Project Coordinator
Location: sunnyvale CA
Duration: Quarterly renewals
Number of Openings: 1
Strong project coordination and/or junior project management skills in a technical environment and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Proficient with Excel
Experience with project management tools i.e. SharePoint, Wiki, Confluence, etc.
Strong ability to multi-task and follow precise instruction, exceedingly detail-oriented/meticulous, self-starter, pro-active, etc.
Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) to coordinate with off-shore vendors/teams and on-shore cross-functional teams, write change requests (CRs), etc.
Technical/IT background i.e. exposure to network infrastructure, wireless, access points, network switches, etc.
Day-to-day: Our client is looking for a driven, detail-oriented, Project Coordinator who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling activities, along with other administrative tasks i.e. tracking equipment/inventory shipping, tracking quotes/budget, coordinating vendor activities, scheduling wireless access point upgrades, scheduling equipment rack cleaning with vendors, deploying additional/necessary gear and equipment, keeping track of tickets and scope changes, process orders, etc.
Position: Java Developer
Location: Bay Area, CA, Dallas TX (Multiple Locations)
Duration: Long Term
One of our client is looking for a senior Core Java Developer with Investment banking experience.
- 8+ Years Work Experience
- Good understanding of latest Java features
- Solid experience in multi-threading, working with backend and middle-tier server applications
- Good understanding of IPC implementations, queues, etc.
- Good understanding for Schedulers (Quartz)
- Good understanding of debugging and support tools
- Good understanding of WebServer/Appserver configurations
- Investment Industry experience
Job Title: Adobe CQ5 Developer
Duration: 6 month contract-to-hire
Location: Multiple Location
YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CQ5 HANDS ON. THIS POSITION IS FOR HQ’S. I NEED 2 DEVELOPERS, HANDS ON EXPERIENCE WITH JAVA, ,JSP AND AJAX ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT
• Work with software development professionals building web applications in the CQ5 environment
• Building and managing relationships with business leaders to understand their goals
• Proposing technology solutions to enable the business to meet/exceed those goals
• Engaging in application architecture and design decisions
• Delivering a robust self-service environment for the end user community
• Implementing/maintaining a repeatable iterative software development methodology
• Managing SDLC processes and associated artifacts
• Ensuring ongoing compliance with SDLC processes
• Communicating with stakeholders and management team on a regular basis in a concise manner
• Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
• Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of CQ5 core platform and integrate with E-commerce solutions and search engines.
• Lead technology teams to build and maintain web applications using Adobe s CQ5 CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow
development, Digital Asset Management (DAM) implementation, object model design (Java APIs), implementation, and unit testing.
• Experience with migrating large content from a CMS into CQ5
• Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe CQ5.
• Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe CQ5.
• Provide onsite lead role on large, complex Adobe CQ5 projects
• Ability to develop quickly and with high quality via Sprints under the SCRUM methodology.
• Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Identify and correct problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback
• Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
• 4+ years of application design and development experience
• 2+ years of Adobe CQ5 experience
• Experience delivering web-based technology solutions to meet business needs
• Managing CQ5 sites hosted in the cloud and premised based structure
• Proven success using and driving a repeatable, iterative software development methodology
• Track record of completing software development projects on-time and on-budget
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence business leadership and technologists
• Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma/GED + 5 years of equivalent experience
• Experience with SDLC methodology to include agile (SCRUM) development
• Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and CQ5 development and deployment process
• Hands on development experience is required on Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, XML, jQuery, CSS/CSS3, JSON and other web technologies
• Experience integrating Adobe Search and Promote and SiteCatalyst web analytics tool with CQ5
Title: UI /Python / Front End Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Duration: 2 Yrs.
As a Front End Software Engineer you will specialize in building responsive and elegant web applications that scale to millions of users in dozens of languages.
- Design and implement new user-facing features.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Web application development experience.
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Significant experience developing user-facing software.
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as NodeJs, React, AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
Job Title: .Net Lead Developer
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 11+ months contract
Interview Type: Telephonic/Skype
- Experience as a lead developer in software development
- Experience with ASP.NET using C#.NET. VB.NET is a plus.
- SQL Server/Transact SQL/SQL.
- experience working with SSIS.
- Experience debugging and providing fixes on legacy DTS packages
- Experience with java scripts, JQuery, Ajax, Web Services.
- Experience using Version Control Software (Team Foundation)
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
JobTitle: Systems Engineer
Number of Openings: 4
- Experience supporting UNIX/Linux systems in a mission critical environment
- Strong experience working with logs for production purposes (i.e. understanding syslog and application logs i.e. Log4j, understanding XML, experience with database dumps or responses from database queries, manipulating text and understanding the output of system logs and application logs)
- Application troubleshooting and system administration experience; experience mining through large sets of data (collecting and receiving data)
- Strong experience with UNIX/Linux tools for log analysis purposes (strong experience with command lines i.e. sed, awk, grep, etc.)
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Information security experience
- Experience with logging correlation technologies (i.e. syslog-ng, Splunk, logstash, etc.)
- Experience with automation scripting (i.e. Python, Perl, etc.)
D2D: Our client is looking for a strong Systems Engineer to onboard logs from host operating systems and applications into information security logging infrastructure.
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: San Francisco CA
Duration: 6 months+
Number of Openings: 5
- Java Development background will be a Huge Plus
- 3+ years of Automation experience
- 1+ year of experience working specifically with Selenium
- Must have experience running SQL queries in an Oracle Database
- Experience with Web Services
- Tools such as: Test NG, JUnit, or JBEHAVE
- Experience with Code Coverage (i.e. EMMA or Coverity
Title: Android Developer
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 12+ months
- Java and Android SDK
- Web technologies like HTML5, CSS, JS
- RESTful Web-services
- Memory and battery power management on mobile devices
- Agile methodologies like scrum
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 100% hands-on coder.
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work closely with product managers, and other cross-functional members to develop product use cases.
- Provide critical review of proposed requirements and recommend course of action to management.
- Work with UX designers to help drive great UI experiences.
- Ensure the end-to-end solution design delivers a great customer experience.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- 5-8 years of client application development experience with at least 3-4 years on Android OS
- Ability to solve complex problems in a fast paced and dynamic environment with focus on maintaining high quality and standards
- Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Deep engagement on UX / UI testing of mobile applications
- Experience with adoption of best-in-class processes, tools, and technology that yield great outcomes for our internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to drive efficacy and speed of software and tools platform, including open source
- Strong educational background with BS / MS in Computer Science or related area
Job Title: PHP Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
Technical Lead &ndash PHP
- Strong PHP experience, any one of framework like zend,cakePHP or similar is essential
- Prefer Drupal implementation experience end -to-end
- Lead/mentor the development team guiding them with implementation.
- Strong expertise in PHP, MySQL and Python
- Expertise in HTML5, Java Script, CSS
- Good Communication skills
- Experience in Django Framework, GIT, JS Frameworks is preferred
- Zend certified PHP developers are preferred
- PHP, MySQL, Python, jQuery, HTML 5, CSS and Web Services, any of JS Frameworks
- Skill and Experience Details:
- Minimum Experience Required: 5-8 YEARS
- Mandatory Skills: PHP Enterprise Content Management
- Language Skills: English Language